Editorial Senior Sessions
EDITORIAL SENIOR SESSION FEE $275
Session fee covers a pre-session consultation, professional make-up application the day of your session, photographers time and talent during the session and in the digital darkroom, and a private, in-home ordering appointment. A minimum of half of the session fee is due at the time of booking and any remaining balance is due the day of your session.
- Pre-session consultation so we can plan the perfect experience. We’ll discuss hair, makeup, wardrobe and locations. This consultation can take place over coffee or, if you prefer, in your home.
- Professional make-up application the day of your session so you look and feel your best! Make-up artist is a certified cosmetologist who specializes in makeup for fashion shows and photoshoots.
- Your session will last approximately 2-3 hours. There is no limit on the number of outfits for your session. While there is no limit on the number of locations, the average to maximize shooting time is 2-3 locations. But don’t worry – we’ll plan this out together during your pre-session consultation.
- After your session Melissa will carefully edit and enhance each photo in the digital darkroom. Standard edits include adjusting exposure and white balance, eye brightening, teeth whitening, fixing minor acne and artistic enhancement. This process typically takes 1-2 weeks.
- Once your images are edited, we’ll have a slideshow to debut your images during your private, in-home ordering session. We may want to watch the slideshow more than once! After, we’ll carefully look through your proofs and begin to select your images for prints and which print collect and a la carte items you can’t live without. A minimum of half of your order total will be due at this time.
- Your items will take 2-4 weeks to design and print, depending on what items you select. Once they arrive, Melissa will package them up and personally deliver them to you. Any remaining balance will be due at this time.